Bright Students @ Bosch Program
Bright students @ Bosch is a great opportunity for students who are looking to integrate academic theoretical learning with trainings and practical professional experience @ Bosch Cluj Plant.
It is a 3 year program inspired by Dual education programs in Germany that offers education 4.0 solutions to perfect your skills and competences throughout university studies.
It is a chance to experience the best of both worlds: get academically trained and gain practical experiences and company trainings: it incorporates university studies with training and work experience @ Bosch Cluj Plant.
Who can apply?
- First year students at TUC-N, in one of our partner faculties:
- Faculty of Automotive, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics, Mechanics, Automotive
- Faculty of Automation and Computer Science - Automation
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technology
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Robotics and Production Management – Robotics, Machine Manufacturing Technology
What distinguishes you?
- Excellent spoken and written English required
- Positive attitude, curious and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Adaptable and flexible to work and train with different departments
ENJOY. GROW. INSPIRE.